The British Computer Association of the Blind (BCAB) welcomes new members. If any of the following apply, then BCAB membership could really benefit you:
- You're blind or partially sighted, and use a computer at work, home or in education.
- You're a blind or partially sighted computer professional, looking for networking and knowledge sharing opportunities.
- You're interested in specialised training for blind and partially sighted computer users.
- You work in the access technology industry, or provide services supporting the use of computers amongst blind and partially sighted people.
All BCAB members enjoy a range of exciting benefits:
- Exclusive members area of the website, packed full of news, resources, information and audio articles.
- Regular newsletters, keeping you up to date with BCAB news and events.
- Annual seminars, with keynote presentations on exciting new topics.
- Discounts on tutorials, training workshops and events.
Full membership costs £21 per year, and is open to all blind and partially sighted people. It also entitles you to vote at our Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Associate membership costs £10.50 per year, and is open to students, people out of work, retired people, and those interested in access technologies for blind and partially sighted people. Associate members are not entitled to vote at our AGM.
Commercial membership costs £105 per year, and is open to companies who operate within fields relating to access technology, computing or blind and partially sighted people. Commercial members are also invited to provide information for inclusion on the BCAB website. Commercial members are not entitled to vote at our AGM.
Community membership costs £50 per year, and is open to organisations working within the public and charitable sectors relating to blind and partially sighted people. Community members are also invited to provide information for inclusion on the BCAB website, and to book places for members of their own organisation on our training courses. Community members are not entitled to vote at our AGM.
Become a BCAB member
Get up to speed, and stay up to date, with technology for blind and partially sighted people. Enjoy regular newsletters, tutorials and training courses (with member discounts), and a friendly social scene.
If you need help, please read our PayPal FAQ.
If you would prefer to speak to someone, or to pay by cheque, please use the contact details at the bottom of the page. Thank you.