We've been tweeting regularly from the @WeAreBCAB Twitter account since 2011. We've sent out nearly 5000 tweets, and have well over 500 followers, sharing mainstream and assistive technology news and information.
We're now delighted to announce that our Twitter team has grown! Meet the people who'll be bringing the @WeAreBCAB Twitter account to life each day from the 30th June onwards:
- Lee Theobald on Mondays
- Léonie Watson on Tuesdays
- Nick Adamson on Wednesdays
- Kay Dear on Thursdays
- Steve Plumpton on Fridays
- Barry Toner on Saturdays
- Dave Maydew on Sundays.
Why not follow @WeAreBCAB today, and join in the conversation!
- Increased availability of the BCAB Podcast 21st June 2017, 3.36pm
- BCAB announces launch of new Podcast 13th June 2017, 10.56am
- Paid website testing opportunity for visually-impaired football fans 12th June 2017, 1.07pm